Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Morphic Hermaphrodite

Have you ever done this? I know a lot of MySpacers have these on their page. That's where I first saw a woman's page that showed her celebrity look-alikes, complete with Angelina Jolie and Christy Turlington. So I thought to myself, why not? Should be fun, and maybe a bit of an ego boost. Or not.

I uploaded my picture on MyHeritage.com and waited to see who I most resemble of the who's whos. Turns out I look like an hermaphroditic troll. Okay, I understand Shirley Temple, because I look pretty young for my age. And yes, Richard Clayderman and I have the same nose. But Elton John? And that guy who looks like a Backstreet Boy reject? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered that Christie Brinkley made it on to my list, but she doesn't quite outweigh the the amount of people who look like they should be living under a bridge. Sigh. Maybe you'll have better luck.


No comments: