Time for another
* Last week I did NOT get a speeding ticket. I always drive the speed limit, even though I commute over 120 miles a day. I did NOT tell the officer I had no idea why he pulled me over, since I'm always self-aware when I drive, even at 4:30 AM when I start my commute.
* I did NOT have a hissy fit at the Christmas-tree farm when the boys weren't cooperating while I was trying to get a Christmas picture. I would never force anyone to stand still and smile when they would rather be running around looking for the perfect tree.
* I was NOT upset that none of the boys felt like smiling, therefore having the picture turn out with them looking like I just told them they were getting coal for Christmas. No way. I believe in truth and honesty in photography.
* I did NOT forget that the farm only accepts cash or checks, and thus did NOT make the family leave empty-handed after all the expectation and build-up of getting our tree that day.
* I was NOT secretly happy that Ralph and I went by ourselves later in the week to get the Christmas tree, saving much time and squabbling. Nope. I like having the boys involved in everything.
For more lists of things that perfect people did NOT do, head over to MckMamma's blog, My Charming Kids.