Monday, February 16, 2009

Countdown to 40 ~ 36

Dear Ralph,

Thirty six more days until the big 4-0. And people who have known you your entire 40 years, or even people who've just met you know this next reason I think you're so great:



And I'm not just sayin' that. You really are amazingly smart and quick-thinking. I love how your mind works, and I especially love how you are so quick-witted.

I am constantly amazed at the bits of knowledge you have stored up in that brain of yours. Whether it be a random piece of information about a reptile that comes up during reading time with the boys, or the plethora of details you understand about the intricacies of graphic design, you always blow me away.

Whenever a subject comes up, you always seem to know something about it. You leave me in awe every day with your capacity of knowledge and ability to learn things so quickly.

This is one of my favorite things about you.

Love,
Heather

No comments: