Monday, March 9, 2009

Countdown to 40 ~ 15 Days

Dear Ralph,

There are only 15 more days until you turn 40. The following quality of yours is something I am very appreciative of:


Whether I'm trying a new hairstyle, painting the walls an interesting color, or attempting a new recipe, you are always supportive of my pursuits.

You encourage me with kind words and offers of help, and sometimes even by just giving me space.

I love that you do this with the boys as well, encouraging them to try new and different things so they can gently branch out of their safety zones. I admire your love of their "free spirits" as you call them :)

Thank you for being there for me no matter what I try (and sometimes fail). It's so comforting to know you're always in my corner.

Love,
Heather

No comments: