3 hours ago
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Ten on Tuesday
More little things to get me through right now.
1. My down sleeping bag that I keep in the car. It's suddenly gotten quite cold here in SoCal and it's come in handy quite a bit. I like having it ready at a moment's notice, especially since our office building always feels like the AC is on.
2. A counselor who gets me. (Big. Real big.)
3. The ability to get out of bed at 3:30 AM to go to work. I'm not saying I’m happy about it, but I'm glad that I have actually managed to continue doing this, no matter what the circumstances. Makes me feel kind of invincible.
4. The rain we've gotten recently in our dry, brittle corner of the desert.
5. Warm fuzzy socks.
6. The commuter lane!
7. The discovery I recently made of using a scarf wrapped around my waist to counteract the draft created by low-rise jeans and short sweaters.
8. The fact that I finally colored my hair without one stain on the floor, counter, or wall. (I think.)
9. Wonderful friends and family who are praying for me.
10. Leftover cornbread. Random? Kinda. Delicious? Definitely.
Check out Crayl's blog for more wonderful things in life to be thankful for.