Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Favorites

So many creative ideas, so little time.

I am so doing this project from the Creative Crate when I get home today:


I also want to try my hand at this necklace with fabric flowers at Pretty Ditty:



She also has an amazing scarf/shawl tutorial I want to try too:



I've been wondering what to do with all my foreign money sitting collecting dust in the kitchen drawers. Katie at Bower Power had a great idea:




I've been seeing eggs all over the place, and these are just a few cool crafts to do this next week:

Book page egg wreath by Lemon Tree Creations:



I like the idea of an Easter egg tree, too, like Domestic Fashionista did here:


I can't wait to try some fabric Easter Eggs, like these here at Attempting Creative:



Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: