Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Glorious G


Especially thankful for:

GIGGLES. Especially childrens'.

the smell of fresh-cut GRASS

Lady GAGA. Completely crazy and always entertaining.

(image source)

GARDENS. Natural beauty to perfection.

GARLIC. Makes everything better. Even ice cream.

GENEROSITY

GIRL Scout cookies

GOODWILL stores

my GRANDMOTHER Kuhel (pronounced "cool." How kuhel is that?)

GUTSYNESS and GUMPTION. Grandma Kuhel's got those in spades.

the color GREEN, one of my favorites.

artificial GRAPE flavor, another favorite.

GAZPACHO. So delicious!

(Okay, so I went over. Who wouldn't?)


For more gorgeous G words to gander at, head over to Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White.


1 comment:

Crayl said...

Love your list! I should have thought of a lot of those myself...:)
I still have a package to mail to you too...maybe this week!