Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ The Zany Z!




I can't believe I made it to the end of the alphabet! I'm going to have to reuse some of my Zs from last year, but I am still thankful for them, so it's all good.



ZINC oxide
Since I'm paler than a full moon on a snowy evening, I depend on this sunscreen ingredient daily.

(image source)




Lemon ZEST
Yum!




ZIPPERS
I love some of the zipper jewelry I've seen around blogland, too.

(source)

(source)



People with a lot of ZEAL!
They are very exciting to be around.




I'm also partial to ZANY people.
They make everything more interesting.





ZEBRAS

Even though they are often the victims, they make for lively Nat Geo shows.
Did you know that no two stripe patterns are alike? Amazing!

(image source)




ZIP
codes
They make it so much easier to send mail.




ZOOT Suits
I love the style.

(image)




Being in a ZONE
This doesn't happen to me often, but when it does, it's totally awesome.



Catching some ZZZZZZZs
Since I have horrible insomnia, when I do manage to sleep, it's absolutely precious.


Crayl always has amazing thankful lists. Check her out at Beyond Black and White.



No comments: