Monday, October 11, 2010

Things That Made Me Laugh This Weekend


Hearing the announcer at the Pee Wee football game mentioning why some of the players are wearing pink gloves/wristbands, etc.:
"It's breast awareness month."

[Apparently the cancer part isn't worth mentioning.]



Standing in line at the grocery store and overhearing this one-sided conversation:

Little Girl: [with wide-eyed surprise] I just farted!
Little Brother: [blank stare]
Little Girl: No, really! Look! [runs around little brother and turns her back on him to show off her posterior]
Little Brother: [runs away]



Seeing this and thinking of someone actually wearing this down the isle.



*Edited to add:

I really found this on Friday but I thought it was worth mentioning. This post at Hyperbole and a Half made me laugh so hard I had tears streaming down my face.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

I think that gown is made of venetian blinds. && if I was that little girls brother I would run too!!! :)