Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Musings

My weekend was nice, although I was feeling pretty run down with this cold that seems to be going around. Everyone else was very happy, as the Raiders have now won three games in a row for the first time since 2002, I believe. And I have to say, even though I hardly ever watch football (or have any clue what's going on when I do), the last 10 minutes of the game were quite exciting. Overtime and everything.

I don't know how I came across this video, (I think I was originally looking up Christmas songs and came across Last Christmas by Wham!) but it totally transported me back to my teen years. Before I knew it, I was listening to Just One More Try, Father Figure, and I Want Your Sex. I'm surprised I was allowed to listen to this stuff when I was thirteen.






I finally figured out (okay, so someone walked me through the steps) how to upload pictures from my cell phone onto my computer. Most aren't that exciting, like pictures of prices of crown molding taken in Home Depot.

There were a couple that I liked seeing on the "big screen" though.

Like the Bon Jovi concert I went to with my mother-in-law:

We were behind the stage and in the nosebleed section, but the concert was still amazing. Yes, Bon Jovi is just that awesome.


Some photos didn't bring back such happy memories, like the ones recording our temperatures in the summer:




Or of doctors' appointments:



But my favorites have to be from a series of a certain surly teenager being quite gentle and loving towards his youngest brother. Such a sweet moment. And oh so brief.




Hope everyone had a great weekend.



No comments: