Friday, February 11, 2011

My Funny Valentine

Ralph and I don't get too mushy. One of our favorite jokes is that the closest he can come to saying "I love you" is "I tolerate you." [Don't worry, he totally tells me he loves me. After I passive-aggressively force him to.]

Seriously, though, he's awesome at this kind of stuff. Me? Not so much. I tend to lean toward humor in order to express my emotions, as "romantic" isn't exactly in my repertoire. Plus, I get vaguely ill when I try to express eternal love and adoration in syrupy-sweet terms. So here are a few of possibilities that he might be getting in his inbox on Monday.

What? You mean I'm still expected to use snail mail? Good grief.


Timely:




Literal:




Honest:





Thoughtful:




Eternal Pledge:



Succinct:


Hey, it gets the point across.

Yeah, I'm quite a catch.




images from someecards and mmmcrafts, respectively

No comments: