Friday, February 18, 2011

Purple Makes Me Happy

Sadly, there aren't a whole lot of things that have made me happy lately. So when I do come across something that lights a bit of a spark in my gray, dismal state, I take notice.


I saw these shoes and they somehow just made me happy. I have purple spray paint (leftover from an old Halloween costume) and I'm sure I have some old shoes languishing in the back of my closet.... I smell a weekend project coming on.


These also brightened my day:



I guess most people think of sunny colors like yellow and orange when they want to brighten something up. Not me. I'm a cool-color gal through and through.




2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

I'm right there with ya, girl. And spray paint is awesome on shoes, we did it last fall!

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

I want purple with SPARKLES!!! Then I would be really really really happy!