Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How You Like Me Now?

I meant to post a Monday Musings or Monday Makeup post yesterday, but Daylight Savings kicked my arse. Well, I guess that's not quite accurate. What really happened is Standard Time captured my body and held it hostage, not letting me fall asleep on Sunday night and then reminding me at the already ungodly hour of 3:30 AM (when my alarm goes off) that it was really only 2:30 and that I should either go back to sleep or have a pity party and start crying. Needing an income to survive, I chose option number 2, heaved myself out of bed, and started getting ready for work. I barely had enough energy to function yesterday.

And while there is not enough coffee on the planet to help me with my time-change hangover, this song did pump me up this morning. I think I heard on the radio that it was one of the Yo Gabba Gabba character's birthdays today, and it immediately made me think of this commercial. One of my faves.





Here's the song in its entirety:





I'm also lovin' this song right now. Another good one to help shake the cobwebs from the brain in the morning.





I am going to sing both of these songs while dancing on Standard Time's grave. Happy Tuesday everyone.


No comments: