Friday, April 25, 2008

Today I am feeling...

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

With the funeral costs and all, I have been thinking lately about our budget, or lack thereof. Even if there is money to help pay for the funeral (looks unlikely), we both have debt to pay off. I don't know if a really strict budget will be something we can realistically stick to, but if my calculations are right, we'd be able to pay off our debt in a year or so if we're careful. Too bad something bad/sad had to happen to put it all in perspective for us :(

I'm thinking of putting updates on here about my progress with the debt monster, more as a reminder/inspiration for myself than anything else. But who knows, maybe I'll inspire someone else to do something similar.

More to come later as I formulate my plan of attack...

No comments: