1 hour ago
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Ten on Tuesday ~ The Wonderful W!
1. Water ~ Can't live without it! (Although I really should drink more of it.)
2. Watermelon ~ My favorite fruit!
3. Watches ~ I always like to know what time it is. Plus, they make great accessories!
4. Wheels ~ Amazing invention that transformed transportation.
5. Wisteria ~ Gorgeous flowers!
6. Wool ~ Scratchy but warm. Which reminds me...
7. Warmth ~ Oh, man, do I hate to be cold!
8. Wonder ~ I love that feeling of amazement and marvel, and I love seeing it in kids especially.
9. Wilderness ~ Nature at its finest.
10. Womenfolk ~ Where would I be without my friends?!
For more waxing poetic on the wondrous W, head over to Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White.
Labels: ten on tuesday