Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Zany Z!

Image courtesy of Alphabet Body.

1. ZZZZZZZZZs ~ Believe me, as a chronic insomniac since age Zero (seriously, my mom says I was always a terrible sleeper), I am always grateful to catch some Zzzs when I can! Without them I'm pretty much a Zombie.

2. Zillion ~ It's not actually a real number, but I like it anyway and I use it all the time.

3. Zest ~ I love people who have a zest for life! They make everything more fun.

4. Zydeco ~ Love that Cajun music!

5. Zounds! What a great exclamation!

6. Zambonis ~ I always marveled at how those machines could make the ice rink so smooth!

7. Zoology/zoologists ~ Making amazing discoveries about the animal kingdom every day.

8. Zippers ~ I much prefer them to buttons.

9. Zinnias ~ Beautiful flowers!

10. Zinc oxide ~ Being paler than a fish's underbelly, I definitely need this sunscreen ingredient!

For more Zen-like Zs, zip over to Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White!

1 comment:

Crayl said...

I don't know how I forgot Zinnias, I absolutely adore them, they are so amazing.
Zounds! That's a good list! :)