Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday


Time for another day of listing things I did NOT do, as doing them would make me a terrible, awful person. Thank goodness I'm not like that!

• I did NOT get mad when Ralph's football game got pushed up to 8:00 AM on Thanksgiving morning, leaving me to tend to the turkey instead of him doing it. I was NOT upset whatsoever at having to do the entire dinner by myself, especially since it was the first time ever that I've hosted Thanksgiving.

• I did NOT say out loud that I was going crazy when the house filled with six unruly lively boys ready to play football on Thanksgiving morning. I did NOT tell Ralph to get the hell out of the house and take the boys with him so I could have a few moments of peace and quiet.

• I was NOT secretly happy that we were going over to Ralph's sister's house on Friday so that my dad would have a new audience to tell his stories to and my brother and I would be spared.

• I did NOT seriously consider screaming at Tweeny yesterday when he blatantly kept singing a song after I had asked him to stop. I did NOT get upset or take it personally when, after I told him that it was hard to hear the same song 50 times in a row, he told me that he had only sung it 15 times and not 50. I did NOT consider getting in a long, drawn-out argument with him just so I could win.

• I did NOT go out and buy only Christmas decorations yesterday instead of buying gifts for other people. I would never be so selfish as to put my own wants of a pretty house ahead of the spirit of giving. Nope. Not me.

• I did NOT seriously consider posting pictures on my blog this morning of one of my kitties sleeping with its face in the other kitty's butt. That would just be gross and disgusting. I am NOT considering doing it tomorrow, either.

Whew! I'm so glad I don't do any of that! What a wretched person I'd be! For more confessions of things that people did NOT do, head over to My Charming Kids and enjoy NOT being one of those people!

No comments: