Monday, January 19, 2009

Daily Kitties and Critter Kisses




Yesterday I was trying to add a little more Valentine's decor around the house, although I don't think the boys/men (I'm outnumbered 4 to one) could stand much more pink in here. I made a red ragamuffin garland yesterday (pictures tomorrow) and all the critters seemed to want to join in the fun, or at least be nearby.

Bunny got a hold of one of the pieces of fabric I was working with, and was very pleased with herself. See her smug expression?


Of course, Pixie wasn't as pleased about this, and felt the need to start stalking.


You can just imagine what started after this.


Yup. You guessed it.


Wrestlemania 2009.


This started to worry Blue.*



So Coco came over and gave him kisses to make him feel better.


I finally gave separate pieces of cloth to everyone concerned, and that settled the fight for the time being. Bunny was still wound up from the tussle though, and as I gave her another piece to play with, she latched onto my hand and wouldn't let go.


I couldn't break free for quite a while, no matter how much I tried to convince her that I wasn't the enemy.



* Just kidding, Blue's actually scared of the camera, that's why he always looks worried in pictures.

No comments: