Saturday, February 14, 2009

Countdown to 40 ~ 38 Days

Dear Ralph,

Happy Valentine's Day, Baby. Even though I know that we don't need a specific day of the year to celebrate how we feel, I still appreciate spending this special day with you.

Today also marks 38 days until you turn 40, which brings me to my next reason I admire you so much:



You really do take into account people's feelings, wants, and needs. Not only are you a thoughtful gift giver, but you are considerate of other people and you've consistently shown me how you try to look at things from others' points of view.

You do what's best for your family and friends, even if it's not what's best for you or even if it makes you look like the "bad guy." (That part has never worried you.)

The little things you do each day when you think no one is looking continue to amaze me with your generosity and consideration.

Thank you for being the amazing person you are.

Love Heather

No comments: