Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday: E


Short and sweet today 'cause I'm feeling headache-y and nauseous. Good times.

EGGS. So yummy. Preferred style: hard boiled.

EARS. All the better to hear you with my dear.

EYES. Sooooo thankful for sight.

EARNESTNESS.

EDUCATION, getting it and teaching it.

EDITING. It's my job, and I'm thankful for it.

EMPATHY.

EGRETS. I used to see them a lot in the Bay Area. I would go running in the baylands and see many of these majestic, graceful creatures.




ENERGY
. I love having lots of it. That doesn't occur often enough.

The ability to EXERCISE. I don't do it often enough, but I'm thankful that my body hasn't given up on me completely and will still let me do this once in a while.

For more EXCELLENT things for which to be thankful, head over to Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White.


No comments: