Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Formidable F


Ah, the FABULOUS F. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

FAILING
. Yup, that's right. I find that most of my (rare) successes don't teach me a whole lot, whereas failing at least makes me think twice before doing the same thing in the same way again and again.

FALL. My favorite season. The temps finally go below 90° and I can break out my scarf collection. (Too bad we don't have any leaves changing color in the desert, but whatev.)

FINDING something I've lost or misplaced just when I need it. Best feeling in the world!

FETA cheese. So delicious, I could eat it on its own.

FUNK. See below.





FICTION. My favorite genre.

FORGIVENESS.

FIRE. I'm so glad we don't have to eat our meat raw, straight off the animal.

My FOREFINGERS. (And opposable thumbs, natch.)

MY FIANCE. Who couldn't love a man like this?




F's I'm not particularly fond of:

frauds
freeloaders
fever blisters
fangs
fractions
fidgety people (although I are one)
fish (Double yuck.)
flatulence
frizzy hair
florescent lights


For more funkadelic F lists, head over to Crayl's blog at Beyond Black and White.

(image source)



No comments: