Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Jolly J

(found here)


Thankful for all these Jubulant J's!

In no particular order:

Really funny JOKES.

JELLY Bellies

Beef JERKY. I don't care how unfeminine it is, I absolutely love the taste and consistency.

JEANS. My favorite type of apparel.

JUNIOR Varsity Cross Country and Track. Made some of the best friends ever.

Door JAMS. Good things to stand in during an earthquake.

JAMBOREES. Who doesn't love a "large, festive gathering"?

JACUZZIS. Especially on cold, rainy nights.

My JAWS. Couldn't eat or speak without 'em. I also love JAWBREAKERS.

Gettin' JIGGY wit it.*



Side note: I'm not thankful for jaundice, but I saw a bright yellow car yesterday with the license plate reading JAWNDICE. I thought that was hysterical.

For more juicy J's, head over to Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White.









No comments: