Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Catching Up

A day late and a dollar short, as usual. Here are last week's and this week's lists:




POPCICLES
With warm weather approaching, these are a necessity.

my youngest stepson PAUL
He is a free-spirit, full of enthusiasm, easy to laugh, quick to forgive, and 100% all boy.



PANCAKES

(especially when eating them in my pajamas)

PAPERBACKS
Best companions anywhere

PARAMEDICS
I hope I never need one, but it's nice to know they're there.

PASSPORT

in case I need to flee the country

PASTA
I don't care what Dr. Atkins says, it's delicious.

PILLOWS
No explanation necessary.

PLANTAINS
especially when they are fried in butter and brown sugar and topped with cream


POETIC
license

Ha!







my QUADRUPEDS
all 6 of them

Blue, Coco, and Rhino the Destroyer


Big Fat Fatty Zoe



Ninja


Daisy


QUAINTNESS

QUALITY people, products, etc.

QUENCHING my thirst

peace and QUIET

QUICK-wittedness

QUILTS for cold winter nights

QUININE- flavored tonic water

the QWERTY keyboard

the line, QUOTHE the Raven, "Nevermore."

(image source)

For more quotable Qs (and any other letter, really) head over to Beyond Black and White.

No comments: