Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ The Rambunctious R



Where do the days go? I swear it was just Monday. Anyway, here are my ten Rs that I'm thankful for each day.

RALPH. Duh.

I'm also fond of Ralph 3.0 (in the middle) as well. (Why, O Why don't these men smile?! Ooh, this is the perfect place for an interrobang! Sorry, nerd humor.)

RUNNING
I used to run long distance and I loved it. But after 20 years, my knees decided to revolt. I'm down to a slow trot now.

REMOTE controls
'Cause I'm lazy my knees are bad. Yeah.

RELIABLE and RESOURCEFUL people

The REAL McCoy
Accept no substitutes.

RAGE Against the Machine




RESTAURANTS
Hey, I'm thankful for any time or place I don't have to cook.

REALLY RIPE fruit

ROOT beer
I had to go without during my time in Colombia. For some reason they didn't have it, only Coca Cola (and Coca Cola "Lite" :) and fruit-flavored sodas. I did like their apple soda though.

giving and getting RESPECT

the fact that the RAIDERS' colors are silver and black. I like those colors. I'd hate to have to have Bengals' periphenalia all over the place. Nothing against the Bengals or any other team, I just loathe the color orange. And considering the men in my life are rabid fans (see picture above) I'm glad I don't have to be assaulted by orange (or turquoise, or brown, or....) on a daily basis.




Which Rs are you thankful for? Crayl at Beyond Black and White also has lots of ideas.



Happy Friday Eve,

No comments: