Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Tempestuous T


For some reason my brain isn't functioning too well today (yeah, I know, what else is new?) and nothing leaped right to mind when thinking of Ts to be thankful for. But I suppose thankfulness is actually something to be thankful for... Anyway, here are the first things off the top of my head:


deTANGLER

green TEA ice cream


Leno's Rico TACO
best tacos and burritos anywhere!


TRUFFLES

the chocolate kind, not the ones pigs root for

Yes:
(source)



No:

(source)


my TEETH and TONGUE
the better to eat you with, my dear


any and all kinds of TAPE
awesome invention; don't know how people lived without it


knowing how to TYPE


TWINKLING lights


the TRUTH


TOLERANCE


THUNDERSTORMS
(but I do prefer that I'm inside during them)



No comments: