Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten on Tuesday ~ The Yawping Y



Almost to the end of the alphabet. Ten Ys for which to be thankful:


I think I used this one last year as well, but I love it still. From Walt Whitman:
I sound my barbaric YAWP over the roofs of the world.






YARN for knitting and crocheting
It's kept me busy many a time when I would have otherwise been bored out of my mind.


our YARD for the wild animals dogs and boys to frolic in


YAMS
delicious, especially as fries


my old YEARBOOKS
so I can take an embarrassing trip down memory lane any time I want


YEAST
the better to bake bread with, my dear


YOGURT
frozen, that is


YOUTH
too bad it's wasted on the young


YELLOW jackets
the boys' football teams, not the insects




YARD sales
I find the best, cheap stuff at them!


Crayl has awesome thankful lists on her blog, Beyond Black and White. Check 'em out!


No comments: