Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This Would Explain a Lot



To say it's been tough lately dealing with all the teens in the household is a major understatement. Well, for me, anyway. Ralph's able to roll with the punches a lot better than I can.

I found an article linked to MSN today called, "How to Survive Your Teens." One point I found particularly interesting was the following:

"[Teens'] brains almost regress for a while as they make sense of their new thought processes. Don't assume they know better - in some cases, they really can blame their brain."

That would explain a lot of the behavior I've seen exhibited recently in our home. The whining, the crying, the screaming, the swearing, the crazy attention-seeking antics. And that's just me. (Oh, I kid. Kind of.)

I don't think I'll share this bit of info with said teens, though. I don't want to give them another excuse to add to their arsenal.




1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

The best form of birth control I ever had was being around people with teenagers!!! They turn on you at that age.