Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving by the Numbers



2
number of turkeys consumed over the weekend


9
number of people around the Thanksgiving table


4
number of times I was told that sweet potatoes are gross


7
number of people who were around our table for the next turkey dinner


5
number of teenage boys responsible for demolishing an 18 pound turkey almost completely by themselves


4
number of 12-packs of soda consumed over the course of the weekend


2
number of days we've had turkey leftovers so far


1
number of items we were hoping to get a good deal for online on Black Friday at 5:00 AM


0
number of items we were able to get a good deal on on Black Friday. (Is it 5:00 AM Eastern Time? Well, then I should have set my alarm for 1:55 AM)


2
number of days I spent in entirety in my pajamas


3
number of sappy movies watched


1,000
approximate number of times I looked at my family and felt grateful to be a part of it





1 comment:

Crayl said...

Great post. I need a PJ day.