Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Perfect Gift. Or Not.

Remember in my previous post I mentioned how awesome Ralph is about researching and buying gifts online? Yesterday he was looking up letterman's jackets as they are apparently the rage right now in high school (I mean the style, not the actual getting a varsity letter). Well, one of the Google searches led him to Sears' site, and he started scrolling down the Young Men's Outerwear section. Second to the bottom (not even last!) he came across this:




I repeat, he found it in the Young Men's Outerwear section.
(Click the price above; I'm not kidding.)



I had no idea Sears even sold stuff like this.


And even better, it's called...
.
.
.
.
.

wait for it...
.
.
.
.
.


Shaper Corset Black Steel Boned Bondage Fetish Gothic Overbust Leather Corset Cupless Hourglass


The perfect gift for the person who has everything.


Or not.



Happy retailing everyone.

No comments: