Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain

In an effort to try and keep good habits in mind when starting the New Year, I whipped up a little New Year's Resolutions page on Scrapblog. I personalized one for each member of the family. I thought it might be fun to hang them up somewhere, especially since our house will look pretty bare once all the Christmas decorations are taken down. (Doesn't the house always seem that way after Christmas?)



Who knows how long we'll actually be able to keep our resolutions; I'm thinking I'll only do one, and one that is fairly easy to keep. I'm too tired of feeling disappointed with myself. Now I just have to figure out what it will be...

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Chile said...

Happy New Year, Heather! Cute page for the resolutions but it was empty! ;-)

I like the background colors on your blog but it's hard to read the black print on dark red. The pale links on the side are easier to read. Just input from a reader with bad eyes...