Friday, March 27, 2009

Me Like Cake

Every big milestone in someone's life usually involves cake. It's your birthday? Make a wish and blow out the candles on the cake! Getting married? Make sure to get a great picture of the cake for your album! Retiring? We'll sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" while we bring out your cake. Anniversary? Baby Shower? Graduation? You name the special occasion, there is usually cake around somewhere.

Some people get their friends and family beautifully-decorated cakes to mark the milestones in their lives.












Others get them whimsical cakes of their favorite things.







At the very least, they get them tasteful, delicious-looking cakes.






Poor Ralph. He got none of the above.





He told me I should send it in to Cake Wrecks, but I told him that site is only for professional cakes. I think he was disappointed that he wouldn't have more people pitying him for having to deal with such a disaster.

1 comment:

Hope said...

I needed a good laugh today! Tell the poor man I pity him! I hope it tasted great!