Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Overachiever. Not for the Squeemish. Srsly.



Our cat Ninja is a killer hunter. He's also a major overachiever.


(Doesn't he look evil in this picture?)


Ninja doesn't just bring animals to us as gifts and leave them on our doorstep.

He brings them, kills them, eats them, and then regurgitates them.

And then leaves them as gifts on our doorstep.


(Warning: nasty photo alert.)


I'm not kidding.




That's what we found on our doorstep when we came home the other day.

I think it was a rat.

Ralph said before he got cats the rat situation was so bad that they used to crawl into his car's engine and gnaw on the cables. So I guess I should be happy when I see this mess; I could be stranded on the freeway otherwise....

3 comments:

Sara said...

Damn! And you thought last week's anger posts would drive off your readers!

Heather said...

Hey, I'm just trying to be all-encompassing when it comes to alienating people. Just like Ninja, I too am an overachiever in that way.

j said...

Laughing but OMGosh, that is just nasty! Looks like Ninja is good at mousing though.