Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - The Kicky K



In no particular order, K's I'm thankful for:

KINDNESS

KISSES


KIWI FRUIT
(New Zealanders hate it when you just say 'kiwi' in reference to the fruit.)

KNEES
Mine have hated me since I put them through 20 years of running, but I'm still thankful for them.

KITTENS
I challenge anyone to find anything as darn cute.

KHAKI
The color, not necessarily the pants.

computer KEYBOARDS

KIDS

KIELBASA
My Slovenian side of the family serves at least 4 different kinds at any gathering and celebration.

KILTS
Mostly because they represent my Scottish heritage, not because I think they are a great fashion staple for any man's wardrobe.

Ralph is quite thankful for that.



Check out more K's to be thankful for on Crayl's blog, Beyond Black and White.



No comments: